Friday, January 1, 2010

Well, it almost HAS to be better...I think.

Last year was an unmitigated disaster from Day One and neither a giant grand piano nor a 16 ton weight have dropped on my head as yet this morning, so things are looking up! And I HAVE been out. Rush Limbaugh is in the hospital and I am openly wishing for a slow and painful demise for him, so I also have a goal already this year. See? Positive things to look forward to. My shrink would be proud.

And I've decided I'm going to keep a blog to keep me from getting into ridiculous spats on Facebook and such, which I've been doing and which is so bloody stupid that it's like JHS all over again but with even more spelling errors. I pushed 2009 over the cliff by having a tiff with some turd I didn't even know over the 3 Stooges, for god's sake. And I didn't even tell him that i think only idjits watch the 3 Stooges. I STILL don't know why he flamed me to begin with. I DO know why I flamed him. Anyway, I have decided that i am going to try very hard not to waste emotional energy on numnutzes like him that i do not even know or wish to, especially in public. So there we are. My first post of the new year. Let's see if I make it to my birthday. I know myself. I'm going to try. I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment